Inflammation is the source of pain and is considered by many to be the root cause of some major ailments including heart disease, diabetes, depression, and cancer. SERENE’s innovative, advanced cannabinoid CBG infused Inflame-Away tincture – our top seller – is designed to help calm your body’s inflammatory response and keep nasty disorders from entering your life so you can feel great every day.
What is CBG and how can it help you?
Cannabigerol (CBG), now considered the 3rd most sought-after cannabinoid for its medicinal benefits, most specifically for its ability to help fight inflammation. Here’s what you need to know:
- CBG is a non-psychoactive chemical parent of THC and CBD as the plant first produces CBG in very small quantities and then converts it to THCA, CBDA, and many other cannabinoids.
- By the time the plant material is dried and processed, most cannabis strains contain levels of less than one per cent of CBG so it must be isolated for medicinal use.
- Though it interacts with both CB1 and CB2 receptors, CBG primarily bonds with the CB2 receptors located in the immune system and other areas of the body such as the spleen, colon, liver and pancreas.
- These receptors regulate neurohormones which actively affect physiological processes including mood, pain response, and appetite.
- Additionally, research shows CBG also works within the human body as a COX-2 inhibitor, working similar pathways as NSAIDS, aspirin, and ibuprofen, which helps combat inflammation.
- As chronic inflammation is most often associated and linked to with painful conditions and disorders such as arthritis, high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, depression, and cancer – CBG’s anti-inflammatory activity (i.e., inhibition of COX-2) could play an important role in the prevention of serious conditions.
In this advanced CBG inflammation tincture, we complement the ability of CBG and CBD cannabinoids with other natural agents with proven ability to assist with pain and inflammation – Turmeric, Green Mandarin, Black Pepper and a proprietary blend of plant terpenes, including Beta-Caryophyllene, shown to have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and a possible therapy for inflammatory bowel disease, anxiety and depression.
This unique and innovative experience creates an amazing flavor profile and feel that boosts energy, uplifts the mood, quiets pain signals and calms the nerves so you can seize the day hard – every day!
Other ingredients & what they do:
- MCT Oil – Base and carrier oil for the CBG and CBD, supports fast absorption and increased bioavailability.
- Turmeric – A bright orange-yellow spice that’s part of the ginger family, is a popular ingredients in hundreds of health and wellness products for its potential anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Green Mandarin – Around 75% of Mandarin Essential Oil’s composition is d-Limonene: a terpene compound with potent anti-inflammatory effects. Regular use of mandarin oil can therefore help relieve pain and swelling, leaving your body and skin feeling their best.
- Black Pepper – Known as the “King of Spices,” black pepper has been valued for its flavor and antibacterial, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory benefits. Studies have shown that the chemical compounds of black pepper, particularly piperine, may be effective in the early acute inflammatory process. This also helps support the absorption of the turmeric.
- Terpenes – Features a proprietary blend of plant terpenes, including Beta-Caryophyllene, shown to have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and a possible therapy for inflammatory bowel disease, anxiety and depression on its own. Limonene is an aromatic cannabis terpene produced in the flower’s resin glands, as well as in other plants such as lemon, orange and juniper. Limonene shows potential benefits in elevated mood, stress relief, anti-fungal properties, antibacterial properties, and may help relieve heartburn and gastric reflux.
Taste, aroma and feels
The CBG tincture has an invigorating aroma with non-overpowering notes of mandarin & citrus and a subtle presence of pine. It has a sweet, light citrus taste with a nice balance of orange and ginger from the turmeric as well as a hint of black pepper spice. The tincture has a really nice silky mouthfeel that is incredibly smooth.
This 1000mg tincture delivers approx 35mg of CBG and CBD per 1ml dose, about a half glass pipette. Recommended dosing of CBG and CBD is often noted to be in the 15mg – 20mg range, depending on your condition and tolerance. Work SERENE Inflame-Away into your daily wellness ritual by placing a dropper full under the tongue and allowing 30-60 seconds for absorption before swallowing. If parched, wait several minutes and chase with a sip of water. Start with smaller amounts to test your physical and mental response in order to find your optimal intake amount. If you experience any adverse reaction please discount use immediately. For best results and proper evaluation, take twice per day consistently over a several week period to build up your body’s response. Use consistently long term for prevention.
CBG is known to be safe and well tolerated even in high doses and has very mild side effects but PLEASE consult your physician before taking CBG or CBD and educate yourself on any potential interactions with your current medications. Side effects of CBG and CBD may include tiredness, light euphoria and changes of appetite/weight. Do not take while driving or operating machinery, recommended use is at bed time only. SERENE CBD meets the federal maximum THC content requirement of .3% or under, it will not get you “high.” However, if you are concerned about testing positive for THC, do not use these products as we cannot guarantee any pass/fail results of a drug test.
Where is it sourced?
Quality is our #1 priority. Through our closed loop process, we source our cannabinoids materials exclusively from trusted organic growers in California and Oregon. We manage all aspects of production and bottling of our oils and our final products are 3rd party lab tested at Cannalysis in Santa Ana CA to ensure our product is free of pesticides, mold, bacteria or harmful solvents. All materials are Made in the USA.